- Our CRUELTY-Free Pest Repeller is a better alternative to conventional methods of getting rid of pests. Instead of killing the pests, it uses a brand-new technology that produces ultrasonic pulses that expel ALL types of insects and pests out of your home, without killing them.
- Insects are able to transmit a number of diseases caused by viruses, bacteria and parasites. Pests may bite you anytime, especially at night when you are least protected. Our Pest Repeller will take care of that problem and protect your family.
- Ultrasonic sound that is used in the technology of our Pest Repeller doesn’t harm humans or pets. It’s a much better alternative to any toxic sprays, chemical repellents and traps that may cause significant harm to humans and pets.
- Simply plug the Pest Control Repeller into an electrical outlet and it’s set to start protecting your home from pests! No refills or add-ons are ever needed. It’s that easy! There is a built-in night light that can create a cozy atmosphere. But keep in mind, the Repeller is always ON if it’s just plugged into an outlet; the night light doesn’t indicate the work mode.
- Don’t waste your money on pest exterminators, flycatchers, mouse traps that affect only certain types of pests. Our Ultrasonic Insect Repellent works against any kind of pests and insects! Forget about roaches, bed bugs, spiders, mice and others! Works both indoors and outdoors, if kept from moisture and rain.
Model T1 Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Plug in - Electronic Insect Control Defender 2Pack - Roach Bed Bug Mouse Rodent Mosquito Killer
What problem does the device solve?
How it works?
Pest Repeller produces Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic and Bionic waves which drive pests out of your home. Different frequency of sound (from 20 to 40 kHz) it means that pests will never adapt to the pulses and will not stay at your home.
Pest Repeller is the safest and the best alternative to chemical repellents, poison spray or traps that damage people. The technology doesn’t harm humans and pets but it only influences pests.
Because ultrasonic waves do not penetrate walls it’s most effective to use one repeller per room.
For the best result we recommend using 1 repeller for 800-1000 sq Ft.
Use 2 or more units for areas bigger than 1800 sq ft. to see result more quickly.