- Dual ultrasonic pest repellent with pulsing night light
- patent-pending design combined with most advanced and best technologies
- Powerful sonic electric repeller eliminates most invaders better than bug bomb
- easy to install - just plug-in. But please read the instructions once you receive it!
- Registration EPA est number: 94950-CHN-1
- Up to 1800 SQ FT Coverage. Works with 110/220 Voltage
What problems does the device solve?
How it works?
Pest Repeller produces Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic and Bionic waves which drive pests out of your home. Different frequency of sound (from 20 to 40 kHz) it mean that pests will never adapt to the pulses and will not stay at your home.
Pest Repeller is the safest and the best alternative to chemical repellents, poison spray or traps that damage people. The technology doesn’t harm humans and pets but it only influences pests.
Because ultrasonic waves do not penetrate walls it’s most effective to use one repeller per room.
For the best result we recommend using 1 repeller for 600-800 sq Ft. Use 2 or more units for areas bigger than 1600 sq ft. to see result more quickly.
Questions & AnswersAsk a question
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this work on silverfish ?
Yes, Ultrasonic Pest Repeller annoys silverfish and makes them leave.
If there is anything else, we can do for you, please feel free to contact EverPest.
Will this bother my pet hamster?
It is better for the hamster not to be in the same room as the device because it can cause a little discomfort for your pet.
Does it work for gnats ?
Yes, Ultrasonic Pest Repeller annoys gnats and makes them leave.
If there is anything else, we can do for you, please feel free to contact EverPest customer support.
Does it repel Mosquitos ?
Yes, Ultrasonic Pest Repeller annoys mosquitos and makes them leave. If there is anything else, we can do for you, please feel free to contact EverPest.